The person in charge of the position will be responsible for monitoring production, implementing new processes / products as well as continuous improvement
- Support our development projects throughout their life cycle, from design to marketing.
- Establish and develop new manufacturing processes according to customer requirements.
- Provide support to production processes.
- Develop and validate manufacturing processes in accordance with the requirements of ISO 13485, using statistical techniques, and generate/maintain documentation accordingly.
- Actively promote and participate in a cross-functional teamwork environment.
- Participate in risk analyzes and corrective actions (PFMEA, CAPAs)
The profile we are looking for
- BSc and/or MSc in Engineering
- Experience: 0-2 years of experience
- Very good knowledge of languages spoken and written: English / French