The person in charge of the position will be responsible for monitoring production line, maintaining equipment as well as contributing to continuous improvement.
- Install and qualify new production equipment.
- Monitor the maintenance and calibration of site equipment.
- Document maintenance and calibration work as part of an ISO13485 quality system.
- Participate in the investigation of Manufacturing Nonconformities - Complaints and determine the causes of operational problems or failures.
- Assist in developing, building or testing prototypes or new products, processes or procedures and measuring and recording data associated with operating equipment used for engineering testing.
- Prepare production documents related to manufacturing batch records.
The profile we are looking for
- Technician: License/ Bachelor’s degree
- Experience: 0-2 years of experience
- Good knowledge of languages Spoken and written: English / French